The Yarnspinners

News of anthologies by Kim Cox, Elizabeth Delisi, Chris Grover, Elaine Hopper, Maureen McMahon, and Sheryl Hames Torres--The Yarnspinners!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

The Yarnspinners

Let me introduce to you...The Yarnspinners! A.K.A. authors Kim Cox, Elizabeth Delisi, Chris Grover, Elaine Hopper, Maureen McMahon, and Sheryl Hames Torres. Since we've teamed up to produce two anthologies, with more in the works, we thought it would be nice to have a blog where we can take turns posting, and keep you all updated on our doings. So, here it is! If any of you have comments on what you'd like to see here, feel free to send them on. That's all for now. Bye!

Liz

1 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, August 06, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Liz! You're the best for creating this blog. We will do you justice.

Oops! I used my Ashley Ladd ID to sign in so now I'm listed as Ashley here. I don't know how to change it.

Elaine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home