The Yarnspinners

News of anthologies by Kim Cox, Elizabeth Delisi, Chris Grover, Elaine Hopper, Maureen McMahon, and Sheryl Hames Torres--The Yarnspinners!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

I'm Chris Grover. I write romantic mystery/suspense and paranormal romance. I'm originally from England, but now live in the Niagara Peninsula, Ontario, Canada, with my husband and our two persian cats, Texas and Toby.

I've written three full length novels www.amberquill.com, and have contributed to three anthologies with a fourth in the works.

I love to read, write, think up new story ideas, and cook for my husband and our friends. In my real life I work as a paralegal for a corporate lawyer--but just part-time now as writing takes up most of my time.

Chris

1 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, August 06, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

You're living my dream - cutting back on the day job hours to write more. Seems like I'm working more to try to work less -- crazy huh?

Elaine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home