The Yarnspinners

News of anthologies by Kim Cox, Elizabeth Delisi, Chris Grover, Elaine Hopper, Maureen McMahon, and Sheryl Hames Torres--The Yarnspinners!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Checking in

Testing. Testing....Hi! Sher Hames Torres here. First let me say, I'm not a blogger. I'm the most computer stupid human on the face of the earth. The Geek Squad and I are all on first name basis. Just took them cookies yesterday. :-) But Liz assures me that I can do this, and I'm taking her at her word. Poor thing, you should have seen her trying to teach me how to use this thing. LOL Prayers welcome.
I write basically romance...romance everything. Young teen? Romance. Suspence? Romance. SciFi/Paranormal? Yep, romance. And never just one at a time, so you'll never know what you're going to see me doing. I'm happily married to a cuddly hairy Spaniard, and we have two teenaged rodents, and two 4-legged pests. We live in Northeast GA quite near my parents and five of my six siblings. They're quite liable to recognize bits of themselves in my stories from time to time. They have to deal with it. LOL
Okay, here goes nothing. See y'all soon!
Stay safe.
Sher

1 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, August 06, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

YOU should be the one writing romantic comedy. You always make me laugh, girlfriend.

My hubby often thinks of my babies as 4-legged pests, too. Especially the girls (girl cats, that is).

You're too much. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home