The Yarnspinners

News of anthologies by Kim Cox, Elizabeth Delisi, Chris Grover, Elaine Hopper, Maureen McMahon, and Sheryl Hames Torres--The Yarnspinners!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Hey y'all.

I'm Elaine Hopper and I also write as Ashley Ladd, so I've got a split personality. I'm Elaine here.

I'm from Ohio, live in Florida now, and inbetween we've lived in Nebraska and Mississippi courtesy of the USAF.

I'm the ADHD girl and always working 2 or 3 jobs and have several mile-high projects going. Currently, I work full-time for a charity, write contemporary, paranormal, futuristic, and comedy romance, sweet and romantica, and I sell Mary Kay.

I'm a camo belt in taekwondo and hope to earn my black belt before the end of 2007. I also like to swim a lot at the gym and swear I will start working out with the weights upstairs - SOON!

I'm married to Dave. We have 5 children (3 boys, 2 girls), one grandson, and one granddaughter on the way. We also have 4 cats and 2 dogs, so basically, our house is a zoo.

I'm always working on several stories simultaneously. My thoughts run 5000 thoughts a minute, and I bless computers for helping me to stay organized. I'm the ultimate multi-tasker.

Now, before my EC editor lashes her whips and chains all over me, I have to get back to my edit. Ask Sher to tell you how much I LOVE editing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home