The Yarnspinners

News of anthologies by Kim Cox, Elizabeth Delisi, Chris Grover, Elaine Hopper, Maureen McMahon, and Sheryl Hames Torres--The Yarnspinners!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Liz's Intro

Now that I've introduced The Yarnspinners, and the other authors have posted an intro, I should do so too. I'm Elizabeth Delisi, and I write paranormal romance, mystery, and suspense in novel form, and have also done paranormals and contemporary romance in novella-length. I edit for a couple of small publishers and teach writing for Writer's Digest. Keeps me busy.

I'm a wife, mother of three grown children, and grandmother of two little ones. We also have a dog and cat, and live in beautiful New Hampshire. We just moved here last fall, and I can't wait for fall to roll around again, to see the gorgeous colors. But heck, I love every season here. Even the snow...as long as I don't have to drive too much in it. ;-)

We're all looking forward to interacting with you, and giving you the latest news on our anthologies: ENCHANTED HOLIDAYS, which will come out in November from Cerridwen Press; SHIVERS AND SCREAMS, VISIONS AND DREAMS, which will come out in October from DiskUs Publishing; and an as-yet-unnamed third anthology just in the planning stages. And after that, who knows? The sky's the limit! So check back often and visit with us!

Liz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home