The Yarnspinners

News of anthologies by Kim Cox, Elizabeth Delisi, Chris Grover, Elaine Hopper, Maureen McMahon, and Sheryl Hames Torres--The Yarnspinners!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Heavenly Hijinks

My newest book, Heavenly Hijinks, was released today at Ellora's Cave www.ellorascave.com.

It's part of the Planetary Passions zodiac series. If you're up on the zodiac, you'll know this is Leo the Lion's time to shine.

Thus, my story is about Leo, THE Leo, The Nemean Lion of the zodiac.

In my story, Leo gets bored and comes down to earth - where he gets stuck to teach him a lesson. At 3,500 years, Leo still has some growing up to do. When he sees, and then feels guilty, that his Leo-born babies are running amuck without his heavenly guidance, he learns the value of responsibility and yearns to get back to his post.

Except for one thing...Clestie. This lovely Scorpio is the only person on Earth that can help him return to his heaven, but this delectable mortal is also the reason he wants to stay on Earth.

This is a paranormal, romantica comedy.

3 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, August 17, 2006, Blogger Christiane France - Author said...

Congrats on the release, Elaine! Sounds like a fun read that I need to check out. Now about that little Scorpio female he's got his eye on...funnily enough, I happen to be a Scorpio so I'd better watch for lions the next time I'm out and about.
Chris

 
At 7:08 PM, August 17, 2006, Blogger Maureen McMahon said...

Elaine, this sounds like a wonderful book! I'll have to tell my husband to be good, since he's a Leo. Congratulations!

 
At 1:13 AM, August 20, 2006, Blogger Kim Cox said...

Sounds like an interesting story. Congrats on the new release, Elaine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home